Meet Rep. Brenda Carter
- State Representative, District 29
- Pontiac School Board Member, 8 years
- Local, State, & National School Board Associations
- Pontiac and Oakland County Democrat Member
- Worships at New Mount Moriah Int. Church
- Married to Randy Carter, 6 children, 7 grandchildren
READ BRENDA'S COMPLETE BIO
- Fixing roads and infrastructure
- Increasing pubic school funding and opportunities
- State government transparency
- Increased and fair minimum wages
- Fair labor and wage practices for trade workers
- Environmental safety and impact
REP. CARTER'S PLATFORM
Join Team Carter
- Distribute literature
- Walk door-to-door
- Host a meet and greet
- Fill out friend-to-friend cards
- Make phone calls and write emails,
- Post and share on social media
JOIN TEAM CARTER
Thank you for visiting my website. As a third-term legislator, I am honored and humbled to be serving the citizens of the fourth precinct of Auburn Hill, Pontiac, and precincts 14-21 of Waterford Township.
After serving on several local boards, including being a School Board Member for the Pontiac School District and being very involved in the community, I decided to run for State Representative in 2018. I genuinely believe that I could go to Lansing and make a positive difference for my own family and all the families in the 53rd District.
For those that have followed me as a public servant, including serving as State Representative, they see that I'm tirelessly working with everyone, regardless of a political party, to get things done in Lansing. I spend Friday through Monday (no weekends off) in the district, meeting as many constituents and fielding as many questions and concerns as I can.
I designed this website to share some basic information about me, be an informative portal for some of the critical issues I'm focused on, and provide a way to contact me and perhaps volunteer for my campaign.
Please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Brenda J. Carter
State Representative, District 53
PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT
Help Brenda get her message to the citizens of the 53rd House District.
Every contribution will be directly used to get Brenda's positive message out throughout the district.
I'm here to help
Please give me a call if you want to talk, ask questions, volunteer, or have any concerns. You can also fill out the contact form or email me.